20 best Atomic Habits Quotes By James Clear
We have curated a list of the best Atomic Habits Quotes. Let’s get a look at the list of quotes.
Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones is a self-help book which is written by James Clear and published on 16 Oct 2018. The quotes and the book itself are amazing which helps you to make atomic habits (small habits).
James Clear is one of the leading experts in habit formation assures you that no matter what is your goal, Atomic Habits offers a proven framework for improving–every day. His strategies will you exactly, how to form good habits.
Here are several things that you can learn from this book:
- overcome a lack of motivation and willpower;
- make time for new habits (even when life gets crazy);
- get back on track when you fall off course;
- design your environment to make success easier;
…and much more.
List of 20 Best Quotes from Atomic Habit
1. “You do not rise to the level of your goals. You fall to the level of your systems.”― James Clear, Atomic Habits
2. “You should be far more concerned with your current trajectory than with your current results.”― James Clear, Atomic Habits
3. “Success is not a goal to reach or a finish line to cross. It is a system to improve, an endless process to refine.”― James Clear, Atomic Habits
4. “When you fall in love with the process rather than the product, you don’t have to wait to give yourself permission to be happy. You can be satisfied anytime your system is running.”― James Clear, Atomic Habits
5. “Your actions reveal how badly you want something. If you keep saying something is a priority but you never act on it, then you don’t really want it. It’s time to have an honest conversation with yourself. Your actions reveal your true motivations.”― James Clear, Atomic Habits
6. “Goals are good for setting a direction, but systems are best for making progress.”― James Clear, Atomic Habits
7. “Being curious is better than being smart. Being motivated and curious counts for more than being smart because it leads to action. Being smart will never deliver results on its own because it doesn’t get you to act. It is desire, not intelligence, that prompts behavior.”― James Clear, Atomic Habits
8. “Habits are the compound interest of self-improvement”― James Clear, Atomic Habits
9. “Problem #1: Winners and losers have the same goals.”― James Clear, Atomic Habits
10. “Some people spend their entire lives waiting for the time to be right to make an improvement.”― James Clear, Atomic Habits
11. “Be the designer of your world and not merely the consumer of it.”― James Clear, Atomic Habits
12. “Really successful people feel the same lack of motivation as everyone else. The difference is that they still find a way to show up despite the feelings of boredom.”― James Clear, Atomic Habits
13. “Professionals stick to the schedule; amateurs let life get in the way.”― James Clear, Atomic Habits
14. “Every action you take is a vote for the type of person you wish to become.”― James Clear, Atomic Habits
15. “The implicit assumption behind any goal is this: “Once I reach my goal, then I’ll be happy.” The problem with a goals-first mentality is that you’re continually putting happiness off until the next milestone.”― James Clear, Atomic Habits
16. “When you can’t win by being better, you can win by being different.”― James Clear, Atomic Habits
17. “The greatest threat to success is not failure but boredom. We get bored with habits because they stop delighting us. The outcome becomes expected. And as our habits become ordinary, we start detailing our progress to seek novelty.”― James Clear, Atomic Habits
18. “You don’t have to be the victim of your environment. You can also be the architect of it.”― James Clear, Atomic Habits
19. “Good habits can make rational sense, but if they conflict with your identity, you will fail to put them into action.”― James Clear, Atomic Habits
20. “With outcome-based habits, the focus is on what you want to achieve. With identity-based habits, the focus is on who you wish to become.”― James Clear, Atomic Habits
That is the list of best Atomic Habits Quotes By James Clear, If you liked it then don’t forget to share this on your social media handles and if you have any suggestions then please let us know by commenting down below.
Sourabh Sharma is a hobbyist book reader, Entrepreneur, and a literature student at Delhi University. A blog writer by day and a book reader by night, he is oathed to discuss himself in a third person but can be persuaded to do so from time to time.