23 Best Good to Great Book Quotes by Jim Collins
We have curated a list of the Good to Great book quotes. Let’s get a look at the list of quotes.
Good to Great book is a nonfiction book written by Jim C. Collins and it’s originally published on 16 October 2001. This book is especially for business owners who want to improve themselves and can upgrade their entrepreneurship skills.
It is a very popular book among entrepreneurs and that’s why it is on the list of bestsellers and sold over more than four million copies.
In this book, Jim Collins defined that how can we upgrade our company from good to great. He also says that ‘Greatness’ defined by a company that archives financial performance several multiples better than the market average.
Note: You can share these quotes directly to your social media handle by clicking at bottom of this page which says “Exit mobile version”.
Here’s the List of Best Good to Great Book Quotes
1. “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great”– Jim C. Collins
2. “People are not your most important assets, the right people are”– Jim C. Collins
3. “True leadership had people who follow when they have the freedom not to”– Jim C. Collins
4. “Mediocrity results first and foremost from management failure, not a technology failure”.– Jim C. Collins
5. “By definition, everyone can’t be above the average”– Jim C. Collins
6. “If you have the wrong people, it doesn’t matter whether you discover the right direction; you still won’t have a great company great vision without great people is irrelevant”– Jim C. Collins
7. “A culture of discipline is not a principal of the business, it’s a principle of greatness.”– Jim C. Collins
8. “You can accomplish anything in life, provided that you do not mind who gets the credit”– Jim C. Collins
9. “While you can buy your way to growth, you absolutely can’t buy your way to greatness”– Jim C. Collins
10. “Innovation without discipline leads to disaster”– Jim C. Collins
11. “Core values are essential for enduring greatness, but it does seem to matter what those core values are”– Jim C. Collins
12. “Greatness is not a function of circumstances greatness, it turns out, is largely a matter of conscious choice and discipline”– Jim C. Collins
13. “A great mission without great people is irrelevant”– Jim C. Collins
14. “A company should limit its growth based on its ability to attract enough of the right people”– Jim C. Collins
15. “Creativity dies in an undisciplined environment”– Jim C. Collins
16. “Faith in the endgame helps you live through the months or years of buildup”– Jim C. Collins
17. “The moment you feel the need to tightly manage someone you’ve made a hiring mistake”– Jim C. Collins
18. “Managing your problem can only make you good, whereas building your opportunities is the only way to become great”– Jim C. Collins
19. “No’ matter what we achieve if we don’t spend the vast majority of our time with people we love and respect, we cannot possibly have a great life”– Jim C. Collins
20. “You can’t manufacture passion or motivate people to feel passionate, you can only discover what ignites your passion and the passions of those around you”– Jim C. Collins
21. “Your status and authority in Nucor come from your leadership capabilities, not your position”– Jim C. Collins
22.”When used right, technology becomes an accelerator of momentum, not a creator of it”– Jim C. Collins
23. “Technology cannot turn a good enterprise into a great one, nor by itself prevent disaster”– Jim C. Collins
You might also like this:
Click Here to Read More Quotes
That is the list of Top Good to Great Book Quotes, If you liked it then don’t forget to share this on your social media handles and if you have any suggestions then please let us know by commenting down below.
Sourabh Sharma is a hobbyist book reader, Entrepreneur, and a literature student at Delhi University. A blog writer by day and a book reader by night, he is oathed to discuss himself in a third person but can be persuaded to do so from time to time.