I am Malala is an autobiography of Malala Yousafzai and co-written by Cristina Lamb. It is the story of Malala who fought for female education and in return, she was shot by Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan.
At the age of 15, she wrote the book and it got many awards and positive responses though it had been banned in many schools in Pakistan.
Note for mobile users: If you want to share these images please click at the bottom of this page which says “Exit mobile version” after that you’ll be able to share those images directly to your social media handles.
Let’s have a look on quotes from the book I am Malala:-
1. “When the whole world is silent, even one voice becomes powerful.”Malala Yousafzai, I am Malala
2. “We realize the importance of our voices only when we are silenced.”Malala Yousafzai, I am Malala
3. “One child, one teacher, one book, one pen can change the world.”Malala Yousafzai, I am Malala
4. “If one man can destroy everything, why can’t one girl change it?”Malala Yousafzai, I am Malala
5. “Education is education. We should learn everything and then choose which path to follow.” Education is neither Eastern nor Western, it is human.”Malala Yousafzai, I am Malala
6. “Let us pick up our books and our pens, they are the most powerful weapons.”Malala Yousafzai, I am Malala
7. “Once I had asked God for one or two extra inches in height, but instead he made me as tall as the sky, so high that I could not measure myself.”Malala Yousafzai, I am Malala
8. “My mother always told me,” hide your face, people are looking at you.” I would reply,” it does not matter; I am also looking at them.”Malala Yousafzai, I am Malala
9. “Life isn’t just about taking in oxygen and giving out carbon dioxide.”Malala Yousafzai, I am Malala
10. “Our men think earning money and ordering around others is where power lies. They don’t think power is in the hands of the woman, who takes care of everyone all day long and gives birth to their children.”Malala Yousafzai, I am Malala
11. “The Taliban could take our pens and books, but they couldn’t stop our minds from thinking.”Malala Yousafzai, I am Malala
12. “We were scared, but our fear was not as strong as our courage.”Malala Yousafzai, I am Malala
13. “There are two powers in the world; one is the sword and the other is the pen. There is a third power stronger than both, that of women.”Malala Yousafzai, I am Malala
14. “When someone takes away your pens you realize quite how important education is.”Malala Yousafzai, I am Malala
15. “I told myself, Malala, you have already faced death. This is your second life. Don’t be afraid — if you are afraid, you can’t move forward.”Malala Yousafzai, I am Malala
16. “Kindness can only be repaid with kindness. It can’t be repaid with expressions like ‘thank you’ and then forgotten.”Malala Yousafzai, I am Malala
17. “Tell me how one can live without daughters.”Malala Yousafzai, I am Malala
18. “Peace in every home, every street, every village, every country – this is my dream. Education for every boy and every girl in the world. To sit down on a chair and read my books with all my friends at school is my right. To see each and every human being with a smile of happiness is my wish.”Malala Yousafzai, I am Malala
19. “If hate is the worst way to exert your energy, love is the best way to use your energy. The more you give, the more you get. Be compassionate. Tell those you love that you love them.”Malala Yousafzai, I am Malala
20. “if we believe in something greater than our lives, then our voices will only multiply even if we are dead.”Malala Yousafzai, I am Malala
This was the list of Malala Yousafzai quotes from the book “I am Malala”. After reading these quotes I am sure you’ve found that these quotes are full of motivation for girls, that’s the only motto of Malala.