The Alchemist Quotes by Paulo Coelho | Keeps you motivated towards your dreams
The Alchemist is known as the best-selling book in the self-help category, It was not an overnight success, even it was not selling in the beginning but eventually became the best-selling self-help book. The quotes of “The Alchemist” are also gems.
The book is also known as “a wonderful tale, a metaphor of life” or a “charming story”.
This book is written by Paulo Coelho was translated and published in 70 languages.
In this book, there is a story of an Andalusian shepherd boy who starts a journey in search of a treasure with his herd of sheep. After getting a recurring dream the boy decides to find the treasure – a prophecy, as a Romani fortune-teller interprets it.
The Alchemist is based on finding one’s destiny. The whole story teaches us to follow our dream and our heart. We should always accept the opportunities that life offers. It will make you happy.
Here is a list of best quotes of The Alchemist book
1. “At a certain point in our lives, we lose control of what’s happening to us, and our lives become controlled by fate. That’s the world’s greatest lie.“– Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
2. “And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.“– Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
3. “One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving.“– Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
4. “Because true love never keeps a man from pursuing his destiny.“– Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
5. “We have stopped for a moment to encounter each other, to meet, to love, to share. This is a precious moment. It is a little parenthesis in eternity.“– Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
6. “When each day is the same as the next, it’s because people fail to recognize the good things that happen in their lives every day that the sun rises.“– Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
7. “Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own.“– Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
8. “No matter what he does, every person on earth plays a central role in the history of the world. And normally he doesn’t know it.“– Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
9. “Every blessing ignored becomes a curse.”– Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
10. “This is what we call love. When you are loved, you can do anything in creation. When you are loved, there’s no need at all to understand what’s happening, because everything happens within you.”– Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
11. “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”– Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
12. “And, when you can’t go back, you have to worry only about the best way of moving forward.”– Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
13. ” It’s one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it’s another to think that yours is the only path.“– Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
14. “You will never be able to escape from your heart. So it’s better to listen to what it has to say.“– Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
15. “Remember that wherever your heart is, there you will find your treasure.“– Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
16. “The simple things are also the most extraordinary things, and only the wise can see them.“– Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
17. “There is only one way to learn. It’s through action. Everything you need to know you have learned through your journey.“– Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
18. “When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.“– Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
19. “People are capable, at any time in their lives, of doing what they dream of.“– Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
20. “Don’t give in to your fears. If you do, you won’t be able to talk to your heart.“– Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
21. “It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.“– Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
22. “If you start by promising what you don’t even have yet, you’ll lose your desire to work towards getting it.“– Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
Sourabh Sharma is a hobbyist book reader, Entrepreneur, and a literature student at Delhi University. A blog writer by day and a book reader by night, he is oathed to discuss himself in a third person but can be persuaded to do so from time to time.